- Light color cotton tee shirts and shorts
- Pair of light cotton long pants and long sleeve shirt to wear to sleep at night in longhouse or national park.
- Light and compact sleeping bag for longhouse and national park – not compulsory as we do provide light blanket at both places
- Bathing suit ( modest )
- Sun block / Sun tan lotion
- Sun glasses / Sun hat / Cap
- Torch with extra batteries / bulbs
- Thin bath towel (quick drying) or sarong
- Disposal raincoat or poncho in case raining
- Personal toiletries like soap, shampoo, disposal underwear, shaving cream, tooth brush and tooth paste.
- Plastic bags with zip to store your camera during the boat trip to avoid getting wet. Extra plastic bags for your soiled laundry.
- Pair of cheap and casual thongs and pair of durable / comfortable hiking shoes.
- Smaller overnight bag for you to re pack before you go to national park or longhouse - we have to travel light !
- Mosquito repellent like Moziguard Spray / insect bite cream / necessary medications.
- Camera with films / memory sticks / flash card & extra batteries.
- Writing pad and a pen in case you need to jot down some notes.
This list has been compiled as general reference only for travelers to bring on the trip to Sarawak. You as an individual will be responsible for your personal necessities while traveling abroad. Insar Tours and Travel cannot be held responsibility for any inaccuracy, omission or alteration that may occur. Information herein is subject to change without notice.